Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 6A

Began class by breaking up into small groups and talking about our previous reading for homework.
For me, the reading kept bringing me back to the idea of creating websites for clients and their expected users. I currently have another class where we are working with clients and creating a website for them. So each one of the key points in the reading helped drive those points home and reinforce all of the work that I am currently doing for my other class as well.
--

We also took a very brief walk outside to explore the application for the different trees and their locations around campus. We thought about different ways that a mobile app works well with versus being on a stationary computer. Obviously the portability is number one, also being able to use a camera function and instantly upload any information that is needed.
--

Did some in class work time on our mini group project. Our group decided to each do a short video tutorial using Quicktime on a specific function that can be used in Justinmind.
For my video I am going to be talking about how to simulate a slide show.
We will each create a video highlighting different functions and the class will be able to view each video on their own and explore that function.

No comments:

Post a Comment